1.04.2014

Back to work...and 5 winners...

The start of the new year signifies the end of the holidays...earlier this week, I took down the festive decorations...and my "tree" for this year, the Lady of the Forest, returned to her post in my office, 
where she works as my muse...







She proudly wears one of my mother's aprons...
and is adorned with other embellishments of inspiration...













I decided to keep the clock medallion 
I made for her holiday attire...









a compass for direction, a tape measure to indicate progress, a set of keys to unlock potential...

















the Southern Man's leather Leica camera case and a sentimental rose bud...












oh...I wish...if I truly had a double, there'd be no end to the amount of work I could accomplish!















Without further adieu, let me announce the 5 winners of my recycled stationery giveaway...

- Sue Marrazzo
- john
- Mindy Hardwick
- P. Cruickshank-Schott
- Roxi - Coppercurls Design

Congrats!  pop me an email at amy_duncan@yahoo.com with your snail mail address and I'll get those packages sent out ASAP...





And for the rest of you...you are all winners in my book...I can't tell you how much it means to me that you spend a moment of your day reading about a moment of mine...thank you







worth a look...

Related Posts with Thumbnails