7.01.2011

Back at it...

For many, this holiday weekend will mean cookouts, celebrations, parades and fireworks...for me, it will mean a few days in my studio, prepping for my August art show...don't get me wrong - I love having a couple of hours to work in the studio...once I have the initial idea, it helps to have sufficient time to begin gluing/attaching/waxing without stopping...






































These are my initial compositions for my next set of collages...I'm still enamored with old book covers for the foundation...this series will explore artist tools...






































And I'll do a little celebrating too...hopefully the sun will shine long enough here that we can have a cookout...enjoy your weekend whatever you have planned!

worth a look...

Related Posts with Thumbnails