3.07.2011

Mosaic Monday

I've been exploring several artistic/inspiration blogs lately...looking for avenues to expand my creativity.  Came across Little Red House (via Jill Ruth & Co. blog) and her on-going theme of Mosaic Monday.  It's an easy project - just link up your photo montage to provide inspiration to others.

I played with several different themes and with two different programs - Picnik and BigHugeLabs...each use your uploaded photos to create the mosaic of your choice.  There are pluses and minuses of each program...I like that you can add text and adjust the width between photos with Picnik...with BigHugeLabs, I like that there is a diversity in layout choices - all the photos do not have to be the same size.

Here's what I came up with...

in Picnik...










































and in BigHugeLabs...






































Pop over to Little Red House and get yourself some mosaic inspiration!

worth a look...

Related Posts with Thumbnails