1.11.2010

I dream of Paris




















I have a "spot" at Faded Elegance in Snohomish - its a lovely home/garden/gift/antique store on First Avenue.  Kimberly McIlrath, the owner, is the most cheerful and enthusiastic retailer I know - to say nothing about her impeccable good taste.  Essentially Faded Elegance is an antique mall - but not like any of the others on the street.  Everything is blended so well together that you really don't know that there are booths there maintained by different vendors.  Since I had an over-accumulation of stuff in my basement, I figured that I needed to find a way to "rehome" these fine items.  Since June, I have had my own little spot at Faded Elegance which is stocked with my artwork, my greeting cards, great home decor fashioned from bits and bobs as well as interesting things I come across that just won't fit in my house!  I change out the displays about every six weeks so there is always something different to capture your attention.


Last week I took down holiday decorations and turned my corner into a little bit of Paris.




































Faded Elegance is located at 1116 First Street in Snohomish, open Mon-Sat from 10am to 6pm and on Sun from 12-5pm.  I hope you'll stop by soon.

worth a look...

Related Posts with Thumbnails